New Delhi : Aligning with one of the most important United Nations Millennium Development Goals (UNMDG) of ensuring universal primary education, and reaching out to the most remote slums & villages, Rehab India Foundation has initiated it’s unique “Education on wheels” programme. The programme comprise of energy efficient E-Rickshaws with a television bringing free Audio-Visual education capsules to the children who cannot and do not go to school.
The programme was inaugurated by Dr. Zafarul Islam Khan, Chairman, Delhi Minorities Commission and member of Rehab’s board of Trustees in the presence of chairman Mr. E. Abubacker, General Secretary Mr. Afsel Chandrankandy, Secretary Mr. Muhammad Remiz, Trustees Adv. K.M. Ashraf, Mr. K.S.M. Ibrahim, Ms. Mehrunnisa Khan, Adv. Mr. Bhavani P. Mohan, Mr. O.M.A. Salam, Mr. A.Saeed, Mr. M.K Faizy and Mr. Abdul Wahid Sait at the historic Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University Entrance Gate, Okhla, Delhi with a display for children on 26th August 2017.
Currently in it’s trial run, the “Education on wheels” programme will later comprise of guardians’ awareness programme, nation building programmes, pre-matric scholarship assistance & drop out students reduction and enrollment assistance.
Tuesday 29 August 2017
Today's all educational news date 29/08/2017
Highlight Of Last Week
- Download The Map Of Your Village..Usefull information For All the people of india
- Charak Samhita book in gujarati PDF Free Download
- Google brought such a great feature, it will tell the caller's name and reason for the call when the call comes
- Finance Ministry Recruitment 53 Post for Officer Registrar 2021
- Need to be a vocal for locals, medicine for trouble: PM Modi